Weird "Trophy" commendation popping up

• A couple of minutes ago directly after selling some loot at Reapers Hideout (while having the flag up) a weird notification appeared saying that i unlocked the "Trophy" commendation. The symbol for that commendation was just a clean white paper sheet with the letters "TROPHY" on it. I can't find that commendation anywhere in the menu's though. My sloopbuddy got that same notification.

Anyone else had this happen and/or know something more about it? Is this a bug, a commendation that isn't supposed to be in the game yet, or what? It's just weired to me at the moment.

Views
  • I had a stream going for background noise earlier today and they had something possibly unintended pop up similar to this

so it may be going around

• It also says "season 8" on it. There are some photos floating around of the full card that pops up. It is definitely a bug, and should be reported to Rare.

• I just got a commendation saying something about season 8. It was like a pink card as the icon, something about a trophy I didn't really catch it all because i was selling at the time.

• Yes I had it over a week ago, won't get into any detail.

• It seems it happens when you sell an Athenas fortune emmisary flag to reapers hideout.

• @thorumsu Only i didn't sell an Athena's Fortune flag, but an OOS-grade 5 flag...

• @super87ghost said in Weird "Trophy" commendation popping up:

@thorumsu Only i didn't sell an Athena's Fortune flag, but an OOS-grade 5 flag...

It happened to me when I sold an athena grade 5 flag.

• It happened to me, but i sold athena loot at the sovereigns lol. Maybe a hype bait strategy?

Views
1 out of 9