Sudds' Height

• How tall is Sudds? I need to know because I want to remake his jacket irl but I need some dimensions, his top clothing seems to be comprised of 2-4 articles, 1-his under shirt which has the neck thing and the fabric coming out from his sleeves, 2-a possible blue long sleeve, 3-a possible vest, and 4-a possible separate article that goes around his shoulder and has his collar, either that or 2-4 is all one piece, but yeah I really just need to know his height, because like if he's around my height, I can just get some random jacket that's my size and map out fabric and stuff, but if he's taller than me then I'll have to do extra math for sizing

Views
    fan artquestionjust for fungeneral
  • I doubt such information exists, but If I was you I would try to make a rough estimate from proportions.

I would try to judge by the objects he is standing next to and go from there.

For example. If he is standing next to a stool, you can guess the stools height as in real life they are usually same height. Then look at his body proportions compared to a common man and make a guess. From pure eye test I would say Sudds is between 165cm and 175cm. 5.4ft - 5.8ft.

But who knows really? As you will notice one thing which will not make sense. Campfires with pots for cooking. In sea of Thieves they are almost as tall as Sudds. So either everyone is dwarf or pirates like to cook at having pots hanging at chest level, which is not very practical imo.

Views
fan artquestionjust for fungeneral
1 out of 2