SHIP NAMES.. Submit your best ship names here, just curious.

• Just kinda curious about some of your ship names..
    Ive seen some pretty cool named ships, some cheesy named ships ( like sloopy seconds XD ) and some straight up inappropriate named ships.

Share some of your ship names here please

i mostly sloop it up on either "Harpys Wail" or "The Black Barnacle"

what ya pirates got ?

Views
  • I helm the 'Foamfollower', and ye'll not find a fairer sloop in all the Sea.

• Only got three captained ships, two of whom are sloops and one galleon. They are the "Gilded Glutton" and "Fishing Boat" (generic for a reason), along with "The Gilded Goliath". If it wasn't obvious, I was obsessed with gold and the gold hoarders when naming two of them.

• @sargent-sully

Gilded Glutton.. i like it. very nice

• Ran into the Reaper brig “Loose Lips” the other day. Name was apropos..

• I captain the Star Razor. We're on a mission currently to collect 50 Captain of the Damned skulls for some glorious sails.

I think one of the best ship names I've seen so far has been a clever play on "Tuckin and...NVM". That's not quite the whole thing but I don't want to make the mods' jobs any harder than they already are. Lets just say they found a clever way to insinuate something without saying it.

• I solo on the sloop “Wolfheart” and own the brig “Fellhammer” which pretty much never leaves its berth.

• @li-jratt-li
    My sloop is "The Raven"
    My brig is "Ruby Dancer"
    My gally is "Lady Mayhem"

• Drunken Sea Squirrel is my sloop and Fae Winds is my brig. I have an idea for a galleon but I'm not telling yet lol

I saw the SS Minnow the other day.

• Opposite of a good name, but I foud a logbook of a brig named Wrath next to a logbook of a sloop named Wrath.
    There can only be one.

Once I get more merchant cosmetics I plan on naming my next ship "the IRS" to strike fear into every ship that lays eyes upon me, and open opportunities to audit passersby.

• Wailing Meg
    Sloop with wailing barnacle cosmetics, the hungering one figurehead, and the Good Boy flag.
    "Fly the white flag of war." -Zapp Brannigan

Warrior's Instinct
    Brigantine with spinal figurehead, wandering reaper hull, triumphant seadog cannons, and obsidian capstan and wheel. Mostly used for pvp.

STAN O' WAR
    Galleon. Gravity Falls reference.

Onyx Ghost
    Sloop with obsidian hull, wheel, and capstan, the festival of the damned sails, and ghost figurehead.

• Me fair sloop be named

The Lupine Corsair
    (Lupine means related to wolves and Corsair is an old name for a pirate)

• @pithyrumble
    nooice, Drunken Sea Squirrel.. Do u use the Conker figure head?

Fae winds.. Elemental ship set i picture..

• @maximusarael020

Capt of the Star razor,

i recently went thru the skull capt grind.. Love those sails! GL

• @li-jratt-li said in SHIP NAMES.. Submit your best ship names here, just curious.:

@pithyrumble
    nooice, Drunken Sea Squirrel.. Do u use the Conker figure head?

Fae winds.. Elemental ship set i picture..

Yep to both. My names and cosmetics are thematic. Although I haven't decided on wheel/cannon combo for Fae yet. Currently using the Sabrewulf cannons.

• @li-jratt-li I may do another sloop. I'm a fan of mass effect so it'll be Normandy tempest or possibly "Qwib Qwib"

• one is Stick another is Stick Stick.

• People who own two different ships of the same type. Do you have them to unlock and level different trinkets that would not fit on the same ship? Or what is the catch?

It would make sense on sloop, but is it necessary on a galleon?

• @zig-zag-ltu

Once you achieve level 50 in any ship milestone catagory you can purchase a second ship of the same type.

All Ship decorations must be unlocked for each boat, they do not carry over.
    Trinkets you only have to purchase once ( i believe )

Personally, i have all 5 sloops already.. and they all have a unique personality and i dress accordingly.
    One sloop i use when i Solo.. the others with a buddy. i like to keep my Solo stats seperate.
    One is PVP only.. well, mostly PVP.

-The Black Barnacle: Black w Barnacles and Silent Barnacle accessories.
    -Athenas MisFortune: White Pirate Legend set
    -The Sage Dragon: Green / Black w Eastern Winds figurehead, mostly PvE
    -Why so Serious: Dressed as the Joker, i cause chaos & tell people about my scars (cus people take this game too seriously)
    -Harpys Wail: Bone crusher sail, used for mostly PvP

Each sloop is different and depending on my mood.. i sail all of em

• @li-jratt-li

Hmm. Interesting take on this. My sloop is now - 454, thought about getting another one, but I really like the idea of having a main ship and not wasting time/progress on other ones. Perhaps if the game would give me incentives of sailing with another, or soon when I will be unlocking portraits and trinkets that wont fit anymore on my current one, maybe I'll get another one as well.

But maybe I should try the RPG approach like you suggested - One for solo, one for duo.

• Sloop “Rosy Roxy” wild rose set with eternal freedom hull and flag

Brig “Dredging Draco” eastern winds jade set

Ive got an idea for a sloop in the future but I’m gonna wait until i have all the cosmetics for it.

• @zig-zag-ltu

Can confirm: trinkets/trophies are available on all your ships once unlocked.
    titles/banners/crests/log books that are tied to a single ship.

• @equasi

Incase u were unaware.. nbd, but
    There are drops coming that have Eastern Winds equipment coming this week!
    If you want equipment to match your "Dredging Draco" check it out..

• I mostly sail my galleon (Mephistopheles Risen), but i've also got a sloop called 'Belial Lord Of Lies'.

• Chocolate Starfish

• Just a single Sloop for myself she be called "The Mystic Barnacle"
    I'm currently working towards a second to be named "The Soup Sloop"

• My sloop is the "Justiziabelle" which is a pun of sorts though can only be really appreciated if you know German and it would also be my name if XBox naming conventions would allow for one more character, but since it doesn't that's the name of my ship now.

• @li-jratt-li sagte in SHIP NAMES.. Submit your best ship names here, just curious.:

@zig-zag-ltu

Once you achieve level 50 in any ship milestone catagory you can purchase a second ship of the same type.

Are you sure? I thought it's the same as getting PL, so 3 "companies" lvl 50, in this case 3 milestones (for example in rogue)...I was trying to buy another sloop when I had 50 in one category, but didn't work...when I had 3 on 50 it worked...

• My shipnames so far:

Sloop 1: Da Oschtirola
    Sloop 2: Part Deux
    In refernce to Hot Shots: Part Deux...I tried the name of the jet from the first movie...but it didn't let me...probably because of the last word, I wonder why it works in here... "Oscar EW-5894 Phallus"

Brig: Flotta Dreia

Galleon: Österschweizreich

• The Crusty Crow
    and the WaveTreader

• Called my Galleon the "Grand Euphony" in respect to the beautiful sounds the cannons make when they're launching irons through the air and the sound of impact as other ships are being blasted to kingdom come. Sloop I believe I named it the "Wisp of Shadows", and brig which I barely use is named the "Stolen Winds"

• My Sloop is Acclaimed Brewer
    My Brig is Buoyant Bean

The Crew's Brig is Devious Lick

• Sailing a sloop named The Frothy Flagon and brig named The Gnashing Gnome.

• My Sloop is "Ship Happens" and my Brigantine is "Rushed Hotdogs" (anagram of Shrouded Ghost)

• My sloop is named Garfield, I was out of ideas to be entirely honest.

Views
1 out of 66