Suggestion: Time based Pirate potion

• Would be nice to have a potion that doesn't get depleted for let's say 24h.

Right now there is this issue that it's hard to tell how exactly the character looks outside of the Pirate Generator. You might find one you somewhat like to discover it is missing teeth, or looks weird in your favorite costume, has scars that make certain cosmetics oddly shaped etc. This leads to excessive potion consumption for reasons that feel like a design flaw - which is not entirely enjoyable experience.

Views
  • Right now there is this issue that it's hard to tell how exactly the character looks outside of the Pirate Generator

What? Explain.

You might find one you somewhat like to discover it is missing teeth, or looks weird in your favorite costume, has scars that make certain cosmetics oddly shaped etc

Oh you mean the Teeth in the mouth that you never see unless you do an emote and they smile? Which is 1% of your time.
    All pirates look weird in any costume :P Depends on the scar location, like the face which is easy to notice.

This leads to excessive potion consumption for reasons that feel like a design flaw

Or pick a Pirate design...and stick with it? Less $ spending.

Only thing I can see them doing is MAYBE, add a Zoom in feature, get a closer look at your pirate. Besides that, the little details of your pirate teeth and scars....picky

• You maybe i like a pirates nose, but i wanna see how they look with a long hair and without a shirt. Right now the is no way to do that other than just wasting your money forever.

Views
2 out of 3