Sea of naked baldies

• This is actually a bit soul destroying. Season 7 is fantastic on paper but the cosmetic wiping bug has really beaten it to near death. I have faith Rare will sort it eventually but I do worry lots of pirates are going to stay on land for a while, til this foul curse is eradicated. Plus its nearly winter, my pirate pal will catch his death!

Views
  • It's unfortunate because season 7 will never will get the chance to flourish in all of the positive areas that exist within the design

The first major issue was a - start at 0 and deal with it approach-. This was a big morale and production hit

the main features of Captaincy not working and not working consistently really frustrated/frustrates people, understandably so

the icing on the cake of frustrations is some bug that hits people in the emotes which is a real sting of inconvenience and a real patience tester

Captaincy also showed up about 2 years late as far as when it would have been the healthiest and most productive time to implement it, and that set it up for a much rougher time when it comes to getting through rough patches.

• @wolfmanbush Youre not wrong sir, and its a shame.
    On an unrelated note, Im currently holding a logbook in game for a ship called The killing moon. Good lord thats a lot of Megs. Well played and what is your secret?!?

• @thegingrprince said in Sea of naked baldies:

@wolfmanbush Youre not wrong sir, and its a shame.
    On an unrelated note, Im currently holding a logbook in game for a ship called The killing moon. Good lord thats a lot of Megs. Well played and what is your secret?!?

Time and observations

separating patterns from coincidences and always adapting to changes in the environment to maintain efficiency

• @wolfmanbush Um. Ok. I'll try that then.

Views
1 out of 5