Lagging over the last couple days

• Ive been having hard lag/rubberbanding over the last couple days from about 6 eastern to maybe 8 eastern. I play on PC and I'm really just trying to trouble shoot and see if its my internet or if anyone else is having this. I'm on a PC....I switched to a 5G ISP last month because I'm in the country but this problem has only been in the last week. I watch the packets to other sites and games and they are normal but I'm trained in TCP/IP and not 5g TCP so I'm frustrated trying to figure this out.....anyone else been having lag issues around these times because I don't know if its my internet or SoT.
    Much thanks,
    Simo Hayha

Views
  • The sucky part is that I love this game and this is what I do for fun and to relax at night....its like if you were in a league and you are exited to play...you show up bright eyed with you uniform on and they say sorry....tonight's game is canceled.

• Assuming you are from Finland as i am? Just a thought that is this regional problem or more global wide...
    I am having the same issues for a couple of days now. Super laggy / stuttering / frame drops...
    No matter if i lower the graphics to lowest and even to 560p. It still lags.
    Like if you run on the pier the graphics nudge a lot. Not to mention if you get to a place with lot of textures and lightning effects like reaper's hideout inside the tent.
    The game is now quite unplayable for me.

Views
2 out of 3