Sea Of Thieves Gaming Partner

• I have been a solo player since day one, off and off and have recently been playing most everyday since the Captaincy update and trying to get lots of trophies and trinkets. I also sometimes just love sailing around without any quests and just venture from island to island and seeing what randomness happens.

So was looking to find a sailing partner. I play mainly on evenings for a few hours from 6pm Eastern on and pretty open on weekends.

Definitely not a younger gamer, but will always have a young and immature soul. I have 2 kids, 11 and 8 who would rather play Roblox than help me out and the wife is getting her fix with her Animal Crossing Island. So hoping to find someone to help out occasionally.

Xbox game tag is the same as my user name here.

Thanks for reading,
    Charles

Views
  • Hi! looking for new crewmates here to paly with before i offer to be your gaming partner do you play both pve and pvp?

• @admiral-spectra Hello, I play both PvP and PvE, I preffer the role of bilge and if needs be cannon, gamertag is same as my username

• @sprite175 Feel free to add me on discord Spectra#8008

• @muddspur hey im 30 so not so young myself and I'm playing at nearly the same times as you are. Always looking for more shipmates and to get into some shaningans and a fun time with. I'll add you now.

• Hey, I am totally new to this game and don't know anything if anyone is interested in guiding me and want me to join his crew do let me know.
    I play around 10pm to 12pm PK time(After 1:00 pm EsT). I dont know a single thing about game you people have to guide me.

Views
5 out of 6