Looking For A Few Good Pirates

• Hello fellow thieves! I’ve been playing this game on and off for the past couple of years, and I have recently commissioned my Galleon “Revenge” to sail the sea.

I am a pretty reserved player. I usually solo sloop because I don’t like confrontational or negative players. I am trying to to get out of my shell and being vulnerable in asking others to hang out with.

I’m looking for a good crew to help me sail and seek out adventure. If you’re interested, see below for what kind of a crew I’m looking for. I’m looking for players who would like to play on a regular basis.

Age Range - Adult (I’m in my mid-30s)

Communication - Mics are optional, but helpful. Most important thing is that you need to communicated, whether with the premade responses, text, or voice. PLEASE, no swearing or vulgar jokes.

Player Type - I’m all for a challenge, but I’m a laid back pirate. I’m not looking for sweats who take gaming too seriously. I’m all for a PVP battle, but I play fair. I won’t condone sneak attacking innocent players or robbing them blind. If we find jerks on the seas, though, then anything is fair game!

Availability - As mentioned earlier, I am an older guy who has a family and other commitments. I try to get on for a couple of hours, when I can each, night. On the weekends (Friday and Saturday) I am able to devote more time. I am in the Eastern Time Zone.

Are you the pirate for the job? If so, you can message me on Xbox. My gamertag is wildBcat. As for communicating, I will be using the100.io to set up games and a Discord server to communicate with each other when planning times to play.

Note - I am completely fine being a sailor on another’s ship as well as having other’s on my own. It would be fun to rotate ships so everyone can progress in their captaincy.

Views
    xbox onejust for fun
  • hey there!

I was looking to join a somewhat dedicated group. My other friends have kinda bailed on the game, but I'd love to get back into it. I am in my mid 30s and was looking to play on a semi regular basis like maybe once a week or once every 2 weeks. I am pretty open in terms of schedule as well. I'd love to get the chance to join your crew if you're willing to have me. Please let me know. I am a PC player and my tag is Snapp1eApp1e17

Views
xbox onejust for fun
1 out of 2