Bad update

• “Let’s make them pay money to make their ship look good.” Micro transactions without being them. Should be free. Also, this new event is garbage

Views
    feedbackevents
  • You calling ingame gold micro transactions.

There's no advantage of getting trinkets and what not. If you don't like it, don't get it. You aren't the only one playing this game and for future reference, just saying "game bad" isn't valid feedback if you are hoping people will agree with you.

• Hamburgers, like hotdogs without being them

• @swiftisthename I think Rare just wanted to out rightly make a new game mode for all the Arena sweats who complain about respawn times and not enough pvp. Slap it in their faces and say " NOW HOW DO YOU LIKE IT ". That or they really messed something up.

• I never agree with pushed cooperation in a random social environment and I STRONGLY disagree with how they handled stats but I like the update when it comes to a lot of other things.

Finding people's logbooks I know
    Milestones are effective (less effective than they could have been/could be with how stats were handled)
    It's awesome being able to glass the name/pirate of a captained ship

a lot of strong stuff in the update imo

I like to sail alone and spend lots of time alone on the sea so it doesn't personally affect me much but I'm concerned about the effects of people wanting to work on their own ships and how that effects their crew situation

Hunting/Feared could have been designed stronger imo

Turn the fishing into Fisher and tie krakens and megs to hunting

overall some stuff I strongly disagree with but a lot of solid qol stuff

the decoration stuff is pretty cool, sky is the limit for that

• But you cant even buy gold...

• Micro transactions? Hmmm…

• “Let’s make them pay money to make their ship look good.”

You mean Gold? Im not paying money to make my ship look good, I pay gold to keep my Ship look and if I ever feel the need, to fix it up but so far, mine looks like it been to the some dark places xD

• If you're talking about the ship's crests, those have free variants too. Otherwise, everything is free and only costs gold.

Views
feedbackevents
1 out of 9