Suggestions for improving ship customisation

• I love Season 7, but I've noticed quite a few people wasted a bunch of real-life and/or in-game cash, which Rare could have easily prevented with a little extra info. Let me sum up, I wish they would:

• mention very clearly that ship names don't automatically include 'The' at the beginning
    • make a clear distinction between small and large trinkets in the store (some plants look tiny but are actually very tall)
    • let players know from the start how many trinkets they can place on their ship (sloop/brig/galleon)
    • add more large trinket spots on smaller ships

I bought a sloop and spent a lot of gold on plants, which I was eager to buy from the moment they were announced. But apparently they're all 'big' and my sloop can only hold 1. It's such a shame, because for me there is no point in buying a Galleon. I like to play solo or with a single friend, I sail sloops 99% of the time. It's a pity sloop owners can't use more large trinkets. It might look crowded, but I feel like that's my call to make. Plenty of open spots available if you ask me.

I feel like these issues are not too hard to fix, and would prevent a lot of frustration. Those aside, I love the new update!

Views
feedback
1 out of 1