GG's Adventure Tours - the Bone Star (August 7th, 2022)

• During tonight's solo sloop adventure, I spotted a nameless galleon at an active skeleton fort nearby while I was raiding various islands across the Wilds in my Bone Star. Luckily, the island I was on had a rowboat, and 2 skeletons with gunpowder barrels nearby. A short time later, I rowed the barrels towards my intended target. I docked the rowboat to the back of their ship unnoticed, and stowed 1 of the barrels below deck.

I went back for the 2nd, but the jig was up! They finished the fort, and I had been spotted. As I grabbed the 2nd barrel, it instantly exploded as 1 of the galleon's crew boarded my rowboat and tried to cut me down. The ensuing double explosion took me and my attacker out, as well as 1 other pirate that was on their cannons in an attempt to attack a nearby skeleton sloop.

As I sailed my sloop to the fort from the nearby island after a short stint on the Ferry of the Damned, I saw the galleon sink - likely due to the double gunpowder barrel explosion and continued onslaught from the skeleton sloop. I cautiously slowed down, and saw the remaining 2 pirates - 1 was climbing a fort tower while the other was swimming towards me with a stronghold gunpowder barrel. I kept my ship moving, and sniped the barrel-holder, which knocked my ship off-course. The pirate in the tower took the opportunity to lay several shots into my ship, damaging it quite heavily. He also fired blunderbombs from his perch, which forced my ship to crash into the fort - and lined my broadside up perfectly with his tower. 2 cannonballs later, and the tower was clear - as was the fort. Sadly, my ship succumbed to its wounds and sunk seconds after.

Not having any recourse to steal the fort's many treasures, I buried them in obscure spots around the fort, and swam out to a mermaid in order to get back to my ship; it was being repaired at an outpost for me. While there, I posted the buried loot to the quest board, and quietly wondered if the other crew would get their loot back - and pay me for it in the process.

😁

Views
  • I love these kings of wild adventures! I would love to know if they did dig it up or not, but we may never know.

Views
1 out of 2