Thank You, Dude I Ran Into Today!

• Short term memory issues from physical injuries, so I can't remember your screen name, but you were pretty bleeping awesome. :)

• Came to help me and my friend kill a Kraken that attacked us, but as you said 'You guys aced it'.

• Then you picked up the Kraken loot and followed us to a traders post to give it to us. (All while I did not know if you could hear me, as my mic was not working, so it looked like I was ignoring you.)

• Then gave me suggestions to fix my mic issue.

• Then you gave us your wood, food, and cannonballs since you were logging off.

All that majorly offset the frankly horrid experience I had in SoT last night, and was also a high point of today. So thanks again, if you read this! :)

Views
    communityjust for fungeneral
  • But normal pirates can eat dirt?

• Some mighty fine pirates out there

it's awesome you found one, I hope your message in a bottle finds its way to where it belongs

• @eguzky
    Check your recent players list, perhaps a name rings a bell.

• @lem0n-curry How do I check recent players?

• [Combined my Two Comments for the Sake of Less Post/Ease]

@eguzky Ahoy! Short Term Memory is rough, I struggle too but if I put the game down for a few days its nice to have the maiden voyage refresher!

Me and those I play with always leave our supplies outside the Tavern for new folk! It might of been one of them here's to hoping your Bottle Finds its Person.

Try Checking your "Recently Played with" on Xbox if you're on Console!

Hope this Helps!
    How to Check Recent Players on Xbox @eguzky

• @ladyaurabell said in Thank You, Dude I Ran Into Today!:

@eguzky Ahoy! Short Term Memory is rough, I struggle too but if I put the game down for a few days its nice to have the maiden voyage refresher!

Me and those I play with always leave our supplies outside the Tavern for new folk! It might of been one of them here's to hoping your Bottle Finds its Person.

Try Checking your "Recently Played with" on Xbox if you're on Console!

Oh! I use the xbox app on my PC, so it's not console.

@ladyaurabell said in Thank You, Dude I Ran Into Today!:

Ahoy! Hope this Helps!
    How to Check Recent Players on Xbox @eguzky

It's the xbox app on PC. From what google says; there's no option on the app. Alas!
    But thank you for the help! :)

• @eguzky I hope this helps you Find your Dude!

How to Find your Recent Played PC Companion Guide

• Navigate to your friends list

• Find the 3 "..."

• Select Recently Played With A Menu Appears Select Sea Of Theives

How to Find Recent Played PC
    alt text

@eguzky I hope this helps you Find your Dude!

How to Find your Recent Played PC Companion Guide

• Navigate to your friends list

• Find the 3 "..."

• Select Recently Played With A Menu Appears Select Sea Of Theives

How to Find Recent Played PC
    alt text

Thank you! Now to figure out which of these 5-8 hours ago people it was...I don't want to just randomly list 4 different screen names! :D

• @eguzky Of course! Don't share their usernames they may not like that, But go ahead and Send them all a message Request! Pm me if you're interested in being friends I play on console though, USA Based, Microphone/Headset.

Send them all Message Request and ask if it was them, the worst that could happen is they don't wanna be friends and remember:
    You Can use "Make Friends Emote" to easily add other players so long as they use the emote too!

Fair Winds Be At Yer Back!! Happy Pirateering!

@eguzky Of course! Don't share their usernames they may not like that, But go ahead and Send them all a message Request! Pm me if you're interested in being friends I play on console though, USA Based, Microphone/Headset.

Send them all Message Request and ask if it was them, the worst that could happen is they don't wanna be friends and remember:
    You Can use "Make Friends Emote" to easily add other players so long as they use the emote too!

Fair Winds Be At Yer Back!! Happy Pirateering!

Thank you for the invite but I tend to stick to my circle of friends.
    On top of being...I guess anthrophobic is the term? (I'm very uncomfortable around people I don't know). I'm also aware that I'm somewhat of a hard person to get along with when I get grumpy, so I try to not inflict myself on other people.
    I try not to be, but when I tilt, I slip back into bad anger habits I hate.

My circle of friends are all people I've known for 16+ years, and have seen me through, or helped me through, some of the lowest points in my life. So they basically have carte blanche to verbally whup my butt if I get off kilter.
    Basically; they've been in the mud with me, so I have no right to get angry if they pull me up short, as I know they'd never do it unless I'm way off base. But I also know I get off base, and I try to not inflict that on others.

I'll leave it there at the edge of TMI. :P

• @eguzky Not a Problem I am Glad I was able to help!

Views
communityjust for fungeneral
1 out of 13