Story and collector ideas

• I think it's a shame that as a player you can't earn everything. I've been involved since the beta but unfortunately I've often been too busy to catch everything. Which of course triggers me even more because I could have gotten everything, but I also think it's stupid that players who came later didn't even have the opportunity to earn these items. For example, you can't play all adventures once the corresponding season is over. These adventures are perfect side missions to the main missions (Tall Tales) and SoT. Its content would grow, but if you always make the adventures unplayable when the time is up, the content of SoT just stagnates. And of course I understand that you e.g. the set is limited for year one legends, but why not keep the adventures in? Example: The Megalodon Figurehead. If you link it to a (Hard) Achievement like maybe you get them by killing the Shrouded Ghost. I'm not saying that everything should be thrown after you. Items that can only be earned for a short time and then never again bother many collectors and I think I'm not the only one who sees it that way. Just like the Obsidian stuff, for example, what I'm still missing is something like the guitar, anchor or the Plunderbass. Why was this only available in San Diego? As a German player, how should I complete this set? I mean, what's wrong with twitch dropping it like the other items in this set? In the end, all I can say is: Please stop limiting items. You want them to be prestige? That they are something special? Okay, links them to heavy achievements. You're not a true legend just because you played a little story line at the right time, you're a real legend if you've worked hard and hard for something. I'm not saying that you shouldn't limit anything anymore. The sails as Example that you got with this World Champion chip which are of course limited. But things that theoretically everyone could get, in my opinion, everyone should still be able to get.

Views
feedbackxbox onecommunitywindows 10events
1 out of 1