Denimbeard - You are currently not opted-in as a Sea of Thieves Insider

• Hey guys! I just waited through the Lightbeigebeard errors everyone was experiencing but now when I try to log in I get “You are currently not opted-in as a Sea of Thieves Insider. Please go to aka.ms/SoTInsider to check your status. (Denimbeard)
    I’m definitely opted in, but I did recently change my gamer tag which hasn’t even shown up on my Xbox yet. Any help is VERY much appreciated! Cheers

Views
  • @newwinter1463 There have been other reports as well and at this point I think support is aware of the issue.

• Hey guys, I'm still getting Denimbearded almost 18 hours after the Lightbeigebeard fix. Is there anything I can do or just wait and hope? Cheers!

• @newwinter1463 Ahoy matey!

I know you might think this is dangerous, but I am sure this will get you sailing again.

You need to leave the Insider programme via: https://www.seaofthieves.com/Account

Then rejoin... Do not worry you will not lose any Insider progress.

• @musicmee Thank you! That worked instantly :-)

• I want to join game

• Akceptuje

• As this thread was months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 8