Visual Diary of one Mr. Grave Silence - Kill Log of a Rowboat Ninja

• Visual Diary of one Mr. Grave Silence

Kill Log of a Rowboat Ninja

Since I started playing SoT at the beginning of the pandemic, I spent most of my time hunting player ships in a rowboat full of kegs.

I have sunk PLENTY ships - these are just the times I had the werewithal to get complete evidence. Please let me know if you recognize your ship in one of them!

Here's the first one (I'll post following ones in subsequent posts):

3 July 2021 - [mod edit]

[mod edit]

Views
  • 9 July 2021 - First confirmed kill of level 4 emissary

[mod edit]

• 17 July 2021 - [mod edit]

[mod edit]

• 1 Nov 2021 - I was ambushing a sloop - when a galleon impolitely appeared out of nowhere!!!

I blew the kegs on the sloop, then decided to give the rude galleon what-for in my valiant rowboat with my last two kegs.

Approaching before diving under to blow their bow with the first keg is the last shot I got LOL...

[mod edit]

• [mod edit]

• 9 Nov 2021 - Killing a confused diaper ship at a fort

[mod edit]

• 9 Nov 2021 - [mod edit]

[mod edit]

• 9 Nov 2021 - Taking out a lost diaper brig

[mod edit]

• 17 Mar 2022 - Sinking an oblivious salty sloop!

This guy spied me from the shore after I sunk his sloop.

He was quite angry and shouted some very BAD words :(

[mod edit]

• 27 June 2022 - [mod edit]

[mod edit]

• 29 June 2022 - Taking a sloop at Crooked Masts

[mod edit]

• 30 June 2022 - Giving a brig a triple bomb surprise!

[mod edit]

• 10 July 2022 - That time I took out a Skelly Galleon with nothing but a harpoon boat and 5 kegs

[mod edit]

• 10 July 2022 - Taking out the marks at Crook's Hollow

Why is it the angriest, saltiest players are always the worst ones with the most glowy ships?!?

These guys were SO mad LOL

[mod edit]

• Hey, can anyone else see my images?

They appear in the preview, but I can't see them in the posts?

let me know if it's just me...

• @gravesilence272 Your post has been locked as it goes against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code.

ALWAYS:

Be courteous. Don’t insult players you don’t know. If humour is the intent, remember that this can be lost or misinterpreted online, and words can very easily offend. Be mindful of what you’re saying and if someone asks a question, see if you can help them out as you’d appreciate being helped out yourself if the roles were reversed.

Name calling, personal attacks and using derogatory language against Community Members, Rare Employees, Global Moderators or Deckhands is not acceptable. Using such language will result in a warning, then temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action is persistent or increasingly aggressive, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

NEVER
    Advertise, spam, troll or engage in witch hunts. There are areas in our official Forums and on our verified Discord server where you can advertise your own community groups – just ask if you don’t know where to find them. Other kinds of advertising are not appropriate. Any form of spamming should be avoided. Trolling, baiting and witch hunts are also unacceptable. If you have evidence that you think our Customer Support team should see to help them take action against a player, send it to them using the process outlined at the end of this article..
    Please read and abide by the Forum Rules and Pirate Code in future.

Topics and posts with this content will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Thank you.

Views
1 out of 18