Order of Souls Voyage Suggestions

• with a lot of the trading companies having recieved a lot of love and attention its sort of left the Order a little lackluster and bland compared to the options, in my opinion one of the best way to get order loot is through world events rather than doing any actual voyages for the order itself which feels a little backwards and lackluster, and aside from the ghost fleet, the voyages arent really that exciting, and i was thinking what could be cool and fun to do as an Order of Souls emissary, and tbh all of the latest adventures are kinda the answer a bit and tall tales, its got all these magical artifacts and rituals and magic stuff that we never find or deal with or touch, like what if we collected artifacts to summon a skeleton lord to beat, baiscally a mini ashen winds boss as a voyage end reward? and then you can cash in their unique skeleton lord skulls to the order and maybe even the ritual relics, doing mystical things on behalf of the order like Pendragon did, i mean we're already by far cooler than him, surely its high time we get to learn to do some magic stuff, or collect some magical artifacts for the order, or even magical ingredients, just more than the thousands of skulls that come from every aspect of the game, something actually unique to the order, maybe could even have something that could affect the whole server so like in fallout 76 you could feed the whole server by doing an event like maybe a protection ritual that lessens phantom spawns or even in reverse like increase skeleton ship spawns if you wanna be evil(that could be for reapers tbh) those could also just be general activatable events like fotd, i just wanna do more rituals

Views
    feedbackstory & loreevents
  • @antslime9371 I agree that OoS voyages need an update. Maybe leave the magic to the madams and get more creative with the contracts, like defeat the guardians of an ossuary and such.

Views
feedbackstory & loreevents
1 out of 2