Phantom Orders -Adventure 5

• During the new adventure me and my friend dispatched the phantoms at Sailor's Bounty then headed to salty sands. The first island gave us adventure progress but the second island hasn't. We killed the phantoms and supposedly Phantom Orders were supposed to drop but they didn't. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a fix other than restarting the adventure?

Views
  • @wylenn This has happened to others as well and the issue has been reported to the support. Hopefully it will be solved soon.

Meanwhile try to dig in the area where the last ghost was killed and see if you can get the diary pages.

• I've tried this voyage 3 times, all dead-end at Salty Sands or Sailors Bounty. Not trying again :/

• @unleet1 Yup I'm in the same boat. Wasted a lot of hours on this. Frustrating. Orders were dropped after waiting for about 15 minutes. There must be some sort of drop delay. Hope it gets fixed.

• I didn't know about this glitch dang, been trying to get the next pages for a while

• The adventure will end in a couple of days and the glitch still hasn't been fixed. Does rare even know about this?

Views
1 out of 6