Looking for some crewmates!!!

Views
    xbox onejust for fungeneral
  • I'd be interested in joining

• @vendia
    The point is that some people are terrible and if you join with a crew without disclosing that information first there's a reasonable chance given the community that people will start harassing and being toxic towards you.

You don't have to mention that you are straight because that's the privilege of being straight: You're pretty much accepted everywhere and don't have to worry about being harassed or abused because of your sexuality.

Also "straight" is not related to "trans" at all. One is a gender identity, the other is sexuality.

• To OP, I'm down to play, and I'm usually down for whatever activity the crew wants to do. I'm not on very often, unfortunately (job, kids, etc), but if you see me on you can always send me an invite. XBox Gamertag is the same as my name here.

• @maximusarael020 I deleted my post because I didn't want to come off as toxic, that was the furthest from my intent. I was just genuinely curious to why it was there. I guess I'm just confused on how people would know unless you explicitly tell them. I'm down to sail with you whenever you'd like though my xbox is Vendia

• I've just got the game so really new but I'm interested to make some friends, add me Collinz HD

Views
xbox onejust for fungeneral
1 out of 7