Fulfilled my end of Emissary.

• So I was supposed to receive the Masked renegade cannons and master reaper sails from running the reaper emissary but after the reset it’s saying I’ve still got to work towards them when my emissary value was at 800k, so they should’ve been unlocked and I should be working towards the capstan and figurehead now.

So if the devs could sort this would be appreciated, otherwise I’m basically playing for no rewards.

Views
  • @trapposessed
    Up to 72 hours for emissary cosmetics to be passed out and all the UI's updated. I don't look at emissary stuff on the last or first day of the month. It's always wonky lol

Patience

• Had all my ldgers filled to max,, None of them gave theyre reward,
    Hope they fix this cause i wa so hoping to get my Magpie's Glory wheel and start working to the Hull to complete my ship looks before captaincy hits..

gonna be so mad if i wont have it cause of this

• @killarboy-x

Did you not read?

Up to 72 hours before you get your stuff.

Chill

• @pithyrumble

did you not Check timestaps ???? it was posted at the same minute meaning i did not read it cause it was not there while i was typing my respons ...

• I got the same problem :( normally also with 72h buffer the goals are updated and I have the same emissary reward that last month to reach

• @killarboy-x Your post has been edited as it goes against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code.

Circumventing the Forum Profanity Filter

A profanity filter is in place to support our commitment to our community to create the world’s friendliest multiplayer game. Topics and posts which attempt to circumvent the filter will be edited or deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please read and abide by the Forum Rules and Pirate Code in future.

Thank you.

Views
6 out of 7