Proper Way To Insert Images And GIF's?

• So I have been playing the game for some time now, so I figured why not join the community. Yet no matter what I do Images and GIF's don't seem to work when trying to implement them in posts. Especially from Imgur. Is there anything that works that maybe the community veterans know about?

Views
  • [alt text](image url)

exclamation mark goes on the front (far left)

some links might not work depending on where you get them from but stuff like imgur and other similar hosting sites should work fine

preview helps determine if things are working right and should work in the post

alt text

Welcome back to posting, hopefully you enjoy your time and feel welcome in threads that interest you.

• @wolfmanbush said in Proper Way To Insert Images And GIF's?:

[alt text](image url)

some links might not work depending on where you get them from but stuff like imgur and other similar hosting sites should work fine

alt text

Welcome back to posting, hopefully you enjoy your time and feel welcome in threads that interest you.

Hmmmm. Keeps showing as a broken image, has a rectangle with a question mark in the middle, when I attempt to share my Imgur on the Community Thread that I made.

• @bigpete7978 said in Proper Way To Insert Images And GIF's?:

@wolfmanbush said in Proper Way To Insert Images And GIF's?:

[alt text](image url)

alt text

Hmmmm. Keeps showing as a broken image, has a rectangle with a question mark in the middle, when I attempt to share my Imgur on the Community Thread that I made.

you need to use the link that has a .gif .jpeg .png whatever it is so it posts correctly

on imgur you can get that by right clicking the link instead of using the top link. right click "copy image link" should give you the right link

• @wolfmanbush said in Proper Way To Insert Images And GIF's?:

@bigpete7978 said in Proper Way To Insert Images And GIF's?:

@wolfmanbush said in Proper Way To Insert Images And GIF's?:

[alt text](image url)

alt text

you need to use the link that has a .gif .jpeg .png whatever it is so it posts correctly

on imgur you can get that by right clicking the link instead of using the top link. right click "copy image link" should give you the right link

Got it! Thanks! :)

Views
1 out of 5