Cosmetics for all factions!

• As a person who enjoys running Gold Hoarders the ship set is nice. The fishing rod is cool, the latern, speaking trumpet, cup is cool. Tbe cutlass, Blunderbuss, pistol, eye of reach is cool…However there is no Gold Hoarders Banjo, Concertina, Drums etc…there’s no Gold Hoarders bucket or watch.

If I’m running Gold Hoarders I’d like to have the shipset, outfit, musical equipment and all other equipments. I noticed Merchant has no equipments or weapons, Order of Souls also lacks musical equipment and equipments in general. Same for Hunter’s call and Reapers.

My suggestion is for you guys to introduce musical equipment and equipments for all factions. Its great for role playing and also great for ppl who want to truly represent thier favorite factions im level 75 gold hoarder. I have the shipset, the fishing rod and latern. But I would like Gold Hoarders, Merchant, Order of Souls, Hunter Call, Reapers weapons and all equipments for when I run those factions.

Views
    feedback
  • pretty sure merchant has weapons?

• @requiem0fwar Don't worry - they're on their way. 😉

• @wolfmanbush merchant doesn’t have any weapons.

• Yeah, all factions should have full sets, I have no idea why they don’t already.

• @ninja-naranja said in Cosmetics for all factions!:

@wolfmanbush merchant doesn’t have any weapons.

alt text

these don't count?

@ninja-naranja said in Cosmetics for all factions!:

@wolfmanbush no, those are Merchant Ambassador weapons, a different set. Both Gold Hoarder and Order of Souls have weapons, the Merchant Alliance set is still missing it’s weapons.

ok

• @wolfmanbush no, those are Merchant Ambassador weapons, a different set. Both Gold Hoarder and Order of Souls have weapons, the Merchant Alliance set is still missing it’s weapons.

• @wolfmanbush Do they? Ill look in weapon shop again but didn’t see em

• @requiem0fwar sagte in Cosmetics for all factions!:

@wolfmanbush Do they? Ill look in weapon shop again but didn’t see em

Those are emissary rewards, so you won't find them in the shops...look into the emissary ledger of each faction

• The Royal Sovereign set is the Gold Hoarder set which does include all the items mentioned. Just as the Rogue Sea Dog set is the OoS set and Merchant is Ceremonial Admiral. Some can be bought outright, most require certain levels.

Any other faction set is the emissary rewards, which will fill out in time as you can see.

@wolfmanbush no, those are Merchant Ambassador weapons, a different set. Both Gold Hoarder and Order of Souls have weapons, the Merchant Alliance set is still missing it’s weapons.

Still, for an ambassador, those are some mighty-fine looking weapons. 😊

@KommodoreYenser said:

The Royal Sovereign set is the Gold Hoarder set which does include all the items mentioned. Just as the Rogue Sea Dog set is the OoS set and Merchant is Ceremonial Admiral. Some can be bought outright, most require certain levels.

This is wrong in every sense of the word. The Sovereign sets do NOT represent the GHs, The Sea Dog sets do NOT represent the OoS, and the Admiral sets do NOT represent the MA.

Where on earth did you even get this idea from?

• @galactic-geek those sets are reminiscent sure, definitely not representing them the factions though.

• @kommodoreyenser incorrect, there are actual Gold Hoarder, Order of Souls and Merchant Alliance sets. And all three of them are incomplete

@galactic-geek those sets are reminiscent sure, definitely not representing them the factions though.

Reminiscent? I wouldn't even go that far.

• @galactic-geek said in Cosmetics for all factions!:

@KommodoreYenser said:

The Royal Sovereign set is the Gold Hoarder set which does include all the items mentioned. Just as the Rogue Sea Dog set is the OoS set and Merchant is Ceremonial Admiral. Some can be bought outright, most require certain levels.

This is wrong in every sense of the word. The Sovereign sets do NOT represent the GHs, The Sea Dog sets do NOT represent the OoS, and the Admiral sets do NOT represent the MA.

Literally all of each set is only purchasable after obtaining certain levels with the respective faction. These were the original faction sets. Also the definition of each set, straight from the wiki (https://seaofthieves.fandom.com/wiki/Cosmetic_Sets):

"Royal Sovereign Set Items are for Pirates who want to show off their luxurious wealth, influenced by the Spanish Conquistadors. The Sovereign look is the look of the Gold Hoarders and as such, all Sovereign items used to be only purchasable from Outposts in The Ancient Isles Region."

"Rogue Sea Dog Set Items are for Pirates who value getting their hands dirty in either close combat or ship battles. Before the Sea Dogs set up shop in the Arena, the Sea Dog look was the look of the Order of Souls with some of them requiring a certain Reputation rank with the Order."

"Ceremonial Admiral Set Items are for Pirates who like a more proper and mercantile demeanour, mimicking that of the historical Admirals of the British Empire. The Admiral look is the look of the Merchant Alliance and as such, all Admiral items used to only be purchasable from Outposts in The Shores of Plenty Region."

@kommodoreyenser incorrect, there are actual Gold Hoarder, Order of Souls and Merchant Alliance sets. And all three of them are incomplete

Sure there are those sets, but then again we haven't confirmed if/when we are getting an extension to 100 for regular factions. Likely Rare is keeping those pieces for those future levels.

• @kommodoreyenser Just because the higher end cosmetic items are locked behind those company tracks doesn't mean that they're actually associated with those companies - that's just a byproduct of being limited with the companies, like with most things at release. For example, we are just now getting the Sovereigns after, what, 4 years? We didn't even the get the Bilge Rats or Sea Dogs or Mercenaries until much later either. Some day soon we will likely get the Aristocrats, Admirals, Twisted Knives, Marauders, a greater GMU presence, etc.

@kommodoreyenser Just because the higher end cosmetic items are locked behind those company tracks doesn't mean that they're actually associated with those companies - that's just a byproduct of being limited with the companies, like with most things at release. For example, we are just now getting the Sovereigns after, what, 4 years? We didn't even the get the Bilge Rats or Sea Dogs or Mercenaries until much later either. Some day soon we will likely get the Aristocrats, Admirals, Twisted Knives, Marauders, a greater GMU presence, etc.

Gotta stretch it out. 10+ year plan remember? Cosmetics are the only reward, gotta keep people playing that long.

• I hope it does, for those who are saying there is a reapers and merchants set, NO. The merchant ambassador weapons are from the ledger rewards alongside reaper ones. The reapers heart is also not a set for the reapers bones, but the servant of the flame cutlass may look like one. The oos and gh weapons were accuired from events in season 1 and 2, the merchant and reapers are still missing one. I hope hunters call, reapers, oos, gh, and merchant get their full sets, alongside the equipment, clothes, and weapons, and vanity items. I hope to see curses for reapers, hunter call, and merchant.

• @kommodoreyenser said in Cosmetics for all factions!:

@galactic-geek said in Cosmetics for all factions!:

@kommodoreyenser Just because the higher end cosmetic items are locked behind those company tracks doesn't mean that they're actually associated with those companies - that's just a byproduct of being limited with the companies, like with most things at release. For example, we are just now getting the Sovereigns after, what, 4 years? We didn't even the get the Bilge Rats or Sea Dogs or Mercenaries until much later either. Some day soon we will likely get the Aristocrats, Admirals, Twisted Knives, Marauders, a greater GMU presence, etc.

Gotta stretch it out. 10+ year plan remember? Cosmetics are the only reward, gotta keep people playing that long.

Or they could simply double down and add more. 😉

Still, for an ambassador, those are some mighty-fine looking weapons. 😊

@KommodoreYenser said:

Probably from the fact that when you go to Ceremonial, Imperial Soveriegn or Rogue Sea Dog equipments and stuff some of the items are locked until you reach a certain rank in those factions. While these weapons/equipment/musical equipment have a similar color of those factions, for me they don’t have that faction feel. I mean take a look at the Gold Hoarder’s fishing rod or tankard or latern…it’s completely different than the imperial sovereign version. It has that Gold Hoarder vibe. The imperial sovereign feels more like a bootleg/knock-off version.

Views
feedback
19 out of 20