Music Boxes Across the SoT! Lesedi's gone!

• - Music Boxes out of nowhere -

When the new mystery came out, I found some music boxes on islands that were never there before during my search for clues, I only managed to find a few.

Spoils of Plenty Seapost - In a small open box.

Shipwreck Bay - Near Grogsoaked Ed.

Crescent Isle - By the dock.

A few players told me that there is more than the ones I found which is very suspicious, is it another clue to the DeMarco mystery?

- Lesedi is gone? -

Checking Sea Dog's Rest, I found that Lesedi and all her empty bottles is gone! She may have ended up on another island, much like how Stitcher Jim and the Masked Stranger were popping up in different small islands back in the old days before Reaper's Hideout was a thing. Also, the music box next to Demarco, and I was able to interact with it and started playing the Birthday Shanty. I have no idea what its connecting to like the previous songs (unless its just acting like a regular music box like the ones in taverns).

Seek the Dead - Searching for Graves.

Row Row Your Boat - Searching for Wrecked Boats.

Ballad of the Mer - Looking for notes in Sunken Kingdoms.

Views
  • Ill add two music boxes. One on Crooks hollow, under the pier that Wild Henry sits on. One on Lone Cove, close to Deadshot Charlotte.
    I know ive seen more, just those are the two i remember right now.

• I'll add another: There's one on Wanderer's Refuge, between some rocks on the southern(?) shoreline. Might be wrong because I wasn't paying attention to where but I do remember it was in a crevice between some rocks.

• North Star Seapost

See [https://twitter.com/StarryySkyXx/status/1541896344947683328]

Views
3 out of 4