pvp and pve encouraged servers

• if you've been playing for some time you may notice there are 2 types of players ones that will attack no matter what even when you offer to share the loot and those who love to help thats why i think we should have 2 server types one for pvp enjoyers and one for pve enthusiasts but not as is one has pvp on or off its more of a matchmaking thing like if you enter through one you'll just end up in a server with others who clicked the same option so that why those who enjoy pvp can meet other who wanna pvp and those who enjoy being a bit more tame can meet and yes a someone who wants to pvp can join the non pvp server and still pvp like I said its more a matchmaking kinda idea but I doubt this will ever happen but hey it be nice if it did

Views
    just for fun
  • Even if they didn't want the randomness within the shared environment and even if they went away from the food chain foundation of the game they couldn't pull off accurate matchmaking if they wanted to.

Stats don't contain context and time played means dang near nothing in a game like this. The honor system is just an opportunity for manipulation with no accountability or overall accuracy.

• Unfortunately we will not be taking measures to split the community in that fashion. Furthermore, this would be a promotion for PvE servers, which have been stated to not becoming a reality by the development team. If you need reference to this decision and related thoughts, you can find them here.

With that said, we will go ahead and drop anchor on this thread here. Thank you.

Views
just for fun
1 out of 3