Who is T? New clue to the DeMarco Murder Mystery

• I have been searching the outposts, investigating the Equipment Shopkeep and the Tavernkeep who's names started with the letter T, upon some of the conversations while holding the Fallen Sea Dog lantern, there was a person who acted rather suspicious in Golden Sands, a certain Tavernkeep named Tracy, and a shopkeep named Tad at Morrow's Peak, both didn't like I was holding the lantern in front of them and suggested I'd rather have a drink instead while the other wanted to replace it for me.

I have a strong confirmation that Tracy is our suspect (Tad might be involved somehow)! Why? Because some of the other npcs connect to her!

- Tavern and Equipment shop conversations -

Teri - "Mind me eyessshh! I'm a little the worssshhh for wear today! Leassshht it's q-q-quieter than the other day when Trassshhhy went missshhhing. I HAD TO C-C-COVER her whole ssshhhiffft. My whole af...afternoon wassshhhteed."

Tad - "Oh my, dear friend. As lanterns go, that's not a particularly ostentatious example, is it? I'm sure I can find something a little more deluxe for you to go showing off around the Outposts."

Tanya - "Yeah? It's a lantern, what about it? Look at Tracy. Meeting a stranger on top of a bridge that high? It was weird."

Travis - "That's a fine lantern you swiped but what about a new spyglass to go with it? I've got a great model that's so powerful, I was able to spy some lass skulking by a cave painting, even though the sun was barely up!"

- My first clue to Tracy at Smuggler's Bay -

If you wait a certain time on the bridge up high with the lantern, two red memories of DeMarco and Tracy will appear.

Views
  • Interesting, I’ll have to see this myself, good find.

• They appeared for my crew at 3pm and disappeared at 4pm.

Views
1 out of 3