Where can I catch up on lore?

• I started playing again for about a month or so and absolutely love everything that’s happening in the world. I didn’t play hardly at all during 2021 and I am a little lost with the story. I am finding it hard to understand exactly what’s transpired in the lore and I cannot find a good source of information to reference that is complete.

I’ve looked at merfolkslullaby, I’ve watched several YouTube videos from various content creators, I’ve read the wiki, but I still feel like there are big gaps in the story from the info I’ve gleaned thus far.

Could anyone recommend a comprehensive lore resource? Also, is Rare planning on putting something in the game that could help new/returning players not feel out-of-the-loop?

Views
    questionstory & lore
  • Captain Falcore. Done. Only person you need.

He is also the most humble person in the world 100%

• there was a thread made a while back where someone (I think they worked on it with friends) made like a digital book with pictures and all sorts of info about the lore of the game, the ancients, etc

I posted in it at the time so I'll spin my memory Rolodex a few times and see if I can remember enough to search for it.

I thought it was great.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/141858/sea-of-thieves-timeline

found it, is that something you already looked at?

Views
questionstory & lore
1 out of 3