Could Rathbone make a return...again?

• We first fought Rathbone at Tribute Peak, sold his skull to the Order of Souls, and somehow, he's returned, with a new body it seems, thanks to Davy Jones, seeing it is full of coral and barnacles. Then we fought him a second time, after beating him, Rathbone destroyed himself to complete the ritual for the finale of A Pirates Life (which is kinda odd how he shows up in the chapter and just dies again so fast).

Even though we defeated this guy TWICE, I strongly believe the Gold Hoarder will be back, mainly because he's got a history with the Pirate Lord, and I think he has a bigger part to play in SoT if he does make another comeback. Perhaps the gold triangle shape on his forehead is the key to destroying him for good (I always wondered what that was lol)! Or what about the Cursed Aztec Gold that was rewarded to him by Jones as payment for his loyalty? It can't possibly be just a reference to PotC Curse of the Black Pearl. Could hint something big is about to happen in the future. Possibly another big storyline like the Shores of Gold adventure?

Views
    feedbackstory & lore
  • @impymidna2303 people helped rebuild golden sands on behalf of the gold hoarders so it is likely. Remember he is head of that faction.

• It's flameheart's turn...

• Somehow Rathbone returned..

Views
feedbackstory & lore
3 out of 4