This post is written like a patch (to keep it interesting to read) and contains in-depth suggestions of how the game can offer more content by introducing minor changes mostly based on already existing game-mechanics.
Sea of Stylists
The seas have an ever evolving variety of clothing, vanity items, and weapons to aid each pirate in standing out in the sea. However, the pirates seem to spend too much time picking the right uniform and shooting their ship's bell to test out their weapons. The time has come to raise the pirates' head back into the horizon! Pirates can now prepare and lay out their uniforms as they did back in time, the day before their first day in Pirate school.
- A new weapon tab is introduced where you can see weapon skins which you have put a favourite star on.
- You can now press "Favourite" on a weapon to put it in the favourite tab for easy and quick access in the heat of a fight.
Clothing and Vanity Items
- A new tab in the Clothing Chest is presented with your custom outfits showcased like it was a costume.
- Equip your favourite outfit and vanity items and go to your nearest Clothing Chest. Here you can in the new "Outfit"-tab save up to 10 outfits. It has never been easier to swiftly dress for the occation!
Have your pet join the party without worrying about it interfering
- Pet interaction can now be uniquely bound to a key, preventing you from picking it up during intense action.
Thanks for reading this far!
Let me know what you think in the comments.
Written by: Cap'n Norton