I invoke Parley. Here are my demands.

• I. Introduce either PvP/PVE servers or a option to enable pacifist mode in Adventure (Players/ships take no damage from players/ships unless either party returns fire.)

II. The ability to fully repair ship at any outpost Shipwright Shop.

III. Allow Equipment/Weapons for factions such as Gold Hoarders, Order of Souls etc… be purchasable without being locked behind stupid commendation requirements. (I would love to sail around as a emissary rocking all the equipments and weapons. Sailing around with Emissary Ship and no weapons/equipment feels incomplete.

IV. When drifting into a outpost near a dock, add the ability to press a button prompt to dock boat neatly

V. Add Emissary Voyages to Reapers. Personally I find no incentive for Reapers to even have a emissary flag.

VI. Add Voyages to Hunter’s Call

VII. Add new Trading Factions (Like a faction to counter Reapers. Reapers and New Faction would be like rivals hunting each other for gold and rep. Voyages like protecting a merchant ships or something idk.

Views
    xbox onefeedbackgeneral
  • Introduce either PvP/PVE servers or a option to enable pacifist mode in Adventure

Not gonna happen. You have One type, PVPVE

(Players/ships take no damage from players/ships unless either party returns fire.)

So yeah....basically nothing changes.

The ability to fully repair ship at any outpost Shipwright Shop.

Why?

Allow Equipment/Weapons for factions such as Gold Hoarders, Order of Souls etc… be purchasable without being locked behind stupid commendation requirements.

And mind as well remove all commendations, Hard work, Grinding achievements from the game. Pretty much remove 90% of the game.

I would love to sail around as a emissary rocking all the equipments and weapons. Sailing around with Emissary Ship and no weapons/equipment feels incomplete.

Get to work cabin boy.

When drifting into a outpost near a dock, add the ability to press a button prompt to dock boat neatly

Anchor or Drift (up sails)

Add Emissary Voyages to Reapers. Personally I find no incentive for Reapers to even have a emissary flag.

and they dont feel the need to do Voyages, they rather steal the loot then do someones bidding but themselves.

Add new Trading Factions (Like a faction to counter Reapers.

Athena?

Reapers and New Faction would be like rivals hunting each other for gold and rep.

Much like how it is now? Non Reapers hunting Reapers :p

• I. Introduce either PvP/PVE servers or a option to enable pacifist mode in Adventure (Players/ships take no damage from players/ships unless either party returns fire.)

Not happening, devs said so. Keep up with the times old man

II. The ability to fully repair ship at any outpost Shipwright Shop.

Wood taking too long or you wanna spam it when you get attacked near the outpost? Or are you talking about the visible damage from the outside?

III. Allow Equipment/Weapons for factions such as Gold Hoarders, Order of Souls etc… be purchasable without being locked behind stupid commendation requirements. (I would love to sail around as a emissary rocking all the equipments and weapons. Sailing around with Emissary Ship and no weapons/equipment feels incomplete.

Commendations give us something to do, I think most stuff in the near future will be released to be locked behind commendations so if feels like you're actually making progress.

IV. When drifting into a outpost near a dock, add the ability to press a button prompt to dock boat neatly

Parking too hard...?

V. Add Emissary Voyages to Reapers. Personally I find no incentive for Reapers to even have a emissary flag.

Money. Also being able to see other emissary ships. They just need an incentive for everything else to run an emissary while there is a Reaper on the server...

VI. Add Voyages to Hunter’s Call

They had them as an event a while back, they just need to make them permanent and bring in an emissary flag + 25 levels

VII. Add new Trading Factions (Like a faction to counter Reapers. Reapers and New Faction would be like rivals hunting each other for gold and rep. Voyages like protecting a merchant ships or something idk.

We don't really need more factions... Eventually, it'll just get overwhelming for new players. Sure there's space for maybe one more since Sea Dog's shut down, but having a hunter for the hunters will just discourage people running the Reapers emissary... All the other 4 companies are supposed to be the ones at war with the Reapers, there's no real reason to start a whole new company based around it.

• @requiem0fwar

You have parley

With me only.

2, 5,6

I think those are the ones that need discussion.

Reaper and Hunters emissary reward quests would be nice. HC voyages and Emm would be super nice.

I had to go back and look at 2.

I would like to be able to spiff up my boat without scuttling. I has supplies and I HUI. (Helm under the influence) I'm in game rich and should be allowed to act so.

• Ahoy, going to be dropping anchor on this thread as there is a post about Rare's thoughts on PvPvE (including a link to the Sea of Thieves Podcast that discusses it) here: https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/136693/pvpve-the-team-s-thoughts/1

You can read an article by Joe here in regards to Private/Custom Servers.

Thank you.

Views
xbox onefeedbackgeneral
4 out of 5