Sugestion...

• You guys could bring a TEMPLE OF THE REAPER with Cpt Espanto as the Leader... could be a new Reaper Based Outpost ... would be great ... kind of other kind of reapers...

=* love you all
    And Keep our Sea Safe guys!

I would love to have Report Over the game.. and server`s with a ADM to administrate some kind of treats...

Views
  • Do you not think adding a second reaper sell point would kind of crack the risk for running Reaper's Bones in the first place?

• @hijack-hayes If the focus aint selling loot.. would be amazing...

imagine a Reapers second path... showing other kind of reapers focus... besides flameheart showing more about the Misterious Lady that founded Reapers Hideout... . Telling us Reapers could disagree with the future about Sea Of Thieves... . For Exemple: My channel over twitch is tottaly focused on Roleplaying Game... that makes me every battle to chat with players and majority times make TONS of friends.
    For me would be great to have a "diferente focus from selling point" telling more histories about REAPERS community.
    I would love to have a RECAP from sloop, brigantine and galeons... Sloop with 3 players, Brig with 4 and Galeon with 5 players like a AD&D party would be...
    Tons of new players will come to the game about it having 1 more player at the ship makes my RPG session party play gather.
    1 warrior, 1 rogue, 1 cleric, 1 mage, 1 paladin (BASIC AD&D second ed. party) i dont think its a HUGE problem to make it happen.
    Unreal 5 already goes ON.

Cheers
    Love you all =*

Views
1 out of 3