Skeleton fleets and tall tales

• So can we move skeletons fleets to the edges of the maps its the longest world event no one ever wants to do but always accidentally activates it I had it up for 3 hours last night waiting for it to despawn. And as for tall tales can we please cancel them at where we activate it? Kinda annoying to accidentally activate it then having to run back to the ship to cancel it..

Views
    feedbackgeneral
  • @mrsyphils I believe the ship event was moved to the center to prevent skeleton ships from sail in the red durning battle and how do you accidentally start a Tall Tale and you going to be on your ship anyways just cancel it then more than likely your going to put down your own quest anyways neither are a problem ….side note the ship event is only 3 waves 2 ships each it drops a lot of loot and is kinda fast if your crew knows what their doing and I think it’s a ton of fun we run it all the time

• You could spend 10 minutes just doing it. They always take place near rocks - just sail next to the rocks and watch them crash into it. A good crew is all you really need.

• It's not a bad event to do on a solo sloop either, just takes a bit more time but the payout is good and you can practice your cannon shots.

• @otherfanboy I run sloop alot And just hate the fleet and I usually hit tall tales anytime I'm grabbing quests or even barrels just annoying

• @maximusarael020 my cannons are fine I use the rocks but usually get screwed over when I get two gallys spawning on me. It's just annoying to even go to reapers or anywhere middle of the map

• its the longest world event no one ever wants to do but always accidentally activates

Really? I doubt it really that long, well prep ship can sink them rather quick. And how do people accidentally activate it? Its a Giant Ship cloud...

And as for tall tales can we please cancel them at where we activate it? Kinda annoying to accidentally activate it then having to run back to the ship to cancel it..

Huh? You want to cancel a TT where you start it...but sometimes NOBODY wants to sail all the way back to those places, when your Ship which is with you all the time can easily cancel.

• @burnbacon I'm saying it would make sense to cancel and start a tt from where it starts as well

• @burnbacon also I joined the server around 8 pm it was still up around 11 or so when we finally said screw it let's do it.

• @mrsyphils that means there was someone else there doing it but kept sinking, likely a battle between two ships that couldn't bother with the ships. That or it's bugged, which I've heard rumors of lately. It's meant to last the same amount of time as every other event.

• @darkwolf4297 that's fine but it should still be moved to areas not in the middle of the map it sucks when people constantly accidentally activating them

• My crew and I always do it when we’re running reapers. It’s a pretty good event.
    Heck I see a lot of people doing them pretty often.

As for the TT thing, just go back to your ship.

• The only TT it should be an issue for is Sudds' TT. (Starts at Northstar) and it and both of the first steps (Rum Runner and Twin Groves) are not actually in the aggro zone. For safety, approach from the west.

Would be cool to cancel a TT at point of initiation. But not a big deal.

• @burnbacon asked:

And how do people accidentally activate it? Its a Giant Ship cloud...

Very easy, actually. I myself accidentally sailed into it no less than 3x this week alone. 😅

Views
feedbackgeneral
13 out of 14