Captains Tavern

• Last night I was talking with a friend about the recent Captaincy reveal and was talking about some things we'd like to see come with it further down the line and we came up with something that we thought we would be pretty cool.

While watching the trailer again we noticed the pirates were gathered in the Sea Dog Tavern (I might be wrong on this though) however, if that was the Sea Dog Tavern, could that mean we could see the Tavern repurposed into a Tavern for Captains.

I wanted to get other opinions on this and see what other people thought.

Views
    questioncommunityfeedbackgeneral
  • Unfortunately I think they only record things there because it's such a beautiful location. I don't think anything related to what we remember from Arena will come back.

• @targasbr yeah, that seems more likely. Just seems a shame to leave a building in the middle of the map with no real purpose.

• @riftenwatcher
    If you're spending all your time in the tavern, you're not being a very good captain.

• At the very least, it’d be nice to see the Sea Dog’s tavern open up shop as a public island/ spot on the map.

• @riftenwatcher said in Captains Tavern:

@targasbr yeah, that seems more likely. Just seems a shame to leave a building in the middle of the map with no real purpose.

Agreed.

@spruce8k said in Captains Tavern:

At the very least, it’d be nice to see the Sea Dog’s tavern open up shop as a public island/ spot on the map.

This.

Views
questioncommunityfeedbackgeneral
5 out of 6