representing an emissary/map ideas

• Representing a emissary:

i think it would be a cool idea if you could represent an emissary, as i mean once you commit to that emissary you can't change your commitment to another emissary for like example 3 months. (obviously you can still raise flags to each fraction) but at the end of each month there would be one day it would be like a war vs all emissary's what emissary sunk the most ships or something and that emissary would be crowned king and get a reward for all players representing it, and the rest of the time before wars or whatever each emissary would have missions to do or something.

Map ideas:

I think it would be cool if they had season weather or at least add a spot on the map that is winter and when your in the area they have icebergs in the water, or instead of there always being a storm it could change to snow. Could also add new poi or something, have the map changing a little bit all the time, doesnt have to be some huge thing that goes around the map, but something to change it here and there so its just different and not the same constantly, having variety or little things go around the map is always nice and different.

Views
communityfeedbackgeneralcompetition
1 out of 1