Anti PVP

• I dont wanna read some ‚its a pirate game comments down here, they wont help and are unappreciated, cause these are the main problem. a lot of friends stoppe playing cause there is always a sweaty pvp crew haunting us down and those try hards always succeed… no matter the strategy or work we put in. a new mate started a refund cause kf the frustration this gives him. i dont need some its part of the game or try this and that - people here, i want a solution for players that are fed up with pvp fa… that ruin your game night. make servers solo for pve enjoyers or you can await 2 more refunds from some ppl i know, and maybe a lot more over time cause hell, ppl are frustrated by it. put pvp‘ers in their own servers, like gta does with cheaters, not that hard to implement. make an pvp/pve option where pve ships and players take 1/4 of the damage or something like that… plenty of options, to safe you a lot of new players and old ones!!

Views
    communityjust for funfeedbackgeneral
  • In before Anchor....
    In the meantime...

"POCORN HERE! GETCHER POPCORN HERE!"

• @ezio13379883 said in Anti PVP:

I dont wanna read some ‚its a pirate game comments down here, they wont help and are unappreciated, cause these are the main problem.

To be fair.................................................................. it is a pirate game though

• Might as well seek your refund before your past the window to get it, this topic has been discussed and the devs have made up their mind. PvP isn't going anywhere.

• I can see those refunds on the horizon getting closer then, the game doesn't revolve around you. The devs have already said no to PvE servers.

inb4 lock, again...

• Ahoy! Going to be dropping an anchor on this thread as there is a post about Rare's thoughts on PvPvE (including a link to the Sea of Thieves Podcast that discusses it) here: https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/136693/pvpve-the-team-s-thoughts/1

Best!

Views
communityjust for funfeedbackgeneral
1 out of 6