i love fishing! solo sloop fishing is the way

• its just so enjoyable to just fish for hours and to fish at diffrent spots. even if i get sinked people are like what this guy only has fish and i laugh so hard since they get nothing.

Views
    just for funwindows 10feedbackgeneral
  • @maxitolliony actually I just fill a storage crate with bait. Sail out to my fishing destination, hopefully finding a rowboat on the way, scuttle ship and fish till I’m out of bait. And row to the sea post.

• I don't enjoy the process of reeling them in on video games.

I enjoyed checking barrels when i was working on the commendations though. That kept me motivated for a long time.

It's cool you enjoy it though, I really like how far games like this have come where there are entire games within games now. It can be a fisher game, it can be be a tall tale game, it can be a lot of different things to people.

I think they should add weight to fish and a hunter's call ledger, it would bring a lot of longevity to fishing through competition and it would be awesome to have new pole cosmetics and fishing outfits. Could even add things like individual grills with grill skins, I've seen someone suggest tents before, that would be great. Lots to work with there imo that can grow the experience. I think these things would also bring in more people just for the fishing which works out fine because fish are treasure and valuable.

• @beatrman that's the way to do it bro.

• @mintharp184509 Tiny detail unrelated to your main points, but you can turn off the fish name tags in Settings/HUD/Show nameplates above fish (on PC at least)

• I am so close to legendary hunter of sot,

Just a couple more rare variants i have treacherous plunder done and all.

You will stop cooking fish after you realize its not worth the gold and rep bonus per how many fish you wont catch while cooking.

There usually is a guy in your crew who always goes AFK so he doesn't actually have to fish and another guy who catches everything that touches his line lololol.

I love this game.

A while ago i had a posted an idea for being able to harpoon megalodon and drag them to an seaport after a certain amount of damage to them and you would get extra meat and rewards.

I got Wow p e t a is a bad word now? called on me even tho those same people probably mass murder chickens and pigs with a blunder and cook them right away.

• Though I love PVP, I tend to fish near portals and just hop servers when the inevitable OP reaper brig comes zooming at me. It's basically impossible to have a fishing session of more than two hours without that scenario. Maybe give them a cheeky wave emote and a firework to let them know their 5 minute approach was wasted. :D

• average crab lord
    (joke I love fishing too)

• @unleet1 I put up a reapers flag and fish while I wait for someone to come along and fight me

• @beatrman said in i love fishing! solo sloop fishing is the way:

@maxitolliony actually I just fill a storage crate with bait. Sail out to my fishing destination, hopefully finding a rowboat on the way, scuttle ship and fish till I’m out of bait. And row to the sea post.

How often do you break even with your fish to pay off the storage crate?

• @galactic-geek k9 is not far

Views
just for funwindows 10feedbackgeneral
10 out of 11