Treaty Discussions

• With Lost Sands ending tomorrow, there should be deliberations on potential agreements and concessions between the two sides. Obviously, we won't know who wins until tomorrow, but I think a sit-down meeting between the Reapers and the Hunters/Pirate Legends should be arranged in the immediate future.

Here's what I would propose if the Reaper's win: the Hunters/Pirate Legends shall allow a water bridge between Golden Sands and the Reaper's Hideout. (call it PotBeard's Corridor. @CptnPotBeard) No other pirates other then Reapers should be allowed to use this narrow stretch of water so long as the Hunters/Pirate Legends are allowed access to the West (including Sea Dog's Rest and Crescent Isle) and the South around Wander's Refuge. Twin Groves shall become a satellite island for the Reapers to use at their disposal.

My proposal if the Hunters/Pirate Legends win: The Reapers shall relinquish control over Golden Sands and allow us to rebuild the outpost. The Reapers shall also suspend any and all supernatural activities (including any future actions within the Sea of the Damned). If the Reapers continue their bombardment of Golden Sands or if they resume their supernatural activities, they shall be faced with strict treasure tariffs at any of the outposts within the Sea of Thieves (excluding the Reaper's Hideout).

I believe these terms are fair given what has transpired these last two weeks.

In all seriousness, this was a lot of fun! Happy sailing guys!

Views
    just for funfeedbackstory & lore
  • Is this Versailles all over again? You know what happened next with that scenario...

• @hijack-hayes
    Hopefully history won't repeat itself... :)

• @lucky11 that's the miraculous thing about history, it knows nothing but to repeat itself.

• @hijack-hayes said in Treaty Discussions:

@lucky11 that's the miraculous thing about history, it knows nothing but to repeat itself.

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” – George Santayana

• @lucky11

If Reapers win, we get GROG!

If hunters win, WE GET GROG!!

If nobody wins, WE GET GROG!!

IF EVERYBODY WINS, WE GET GROG!!

GOSHDARNIT, SOMEBODY GET ME SOME GROG!!!

• @lucky11 That's hella funny. I dig it. Although if we do win, which I certainly hope we do. We'll be allowing all of the inhabitants to move in with us under the trapdoor at Reaper's Hideout, there you can live for all eternity in service of the Flame.

• @cptnpotbeard said in Treaty Discussions:

We'll be allowing all of the inhabitants to move in with us under the trapdoor at Reaper's Hideout, there you can live for all eternity in service of the Flame.

Is that with or without Grandpa whinging at us for daring to do a jig or two?

Do good little boys get a Werther's Original?

• @v@ca-hombre said in Treaty Discussions:

@cptnpotbeard said in Treaty Discussions:

We'll be allowing all of the inhabitants to move in with us under the trapdoor at Reaper's Hideout, there you can live for all eternity in service of the Flame.

Is that with or without Grandpa whinging at us for daring to do a jig or two?

Do good little boys get a Werther's Original?

Grandpa Angry Skull says you can eat all the Werther's Originals you want. Just come step inside the trapdoor and down the hall on the left. He also says as skeletal minions, oops sorry, I mean decadent pirates you can dance all night long, forever even, until your bones hit the floor.

• @cptnpotbeard as a fellow Reaper I have to disagree. Having that pirate's bones under OUR trapdoor will be a disgrace towards our Master and the Flame. So after he dies I suggest we take his remains out and bury them somewhere in Devil's Roar - in order not to disgrace our hideout. Agreed?

• @guyrza You're not supposed to tell them that. Obviously that's the plan but we can't tell them that lol

• @cptnpotbeard said in Treaty Discussions:

He also says as skeletal minions, oops sorry, I mean decadent pirates you can dance all night long, forever even, until your bones hit the floor.

Hmmmm... my piratey-sense is tingling.

alt text

• If they win just add a reaper representative at each outpost and be done with it.

• @pithyrumble said in Treaty Discussions:

If they win just add a reaper representative at each outpost and be done with it.

Na we don't need a representative on each outpost. I just want a Spanish Garrison from the Sea of the Damned to replace golden sands.

• @cptnpotbeard
    I know people have suggested this, but if we can't rebuild Golden Sands, Rare should turn the island into a large skeleton fort.

• @lucky11

Or maybe into some kinda doorway into the Sea of the Damned. New voyages, maybe given out by Belle, that see you delving into the ghostly domain looking for cursed artifacts or missing items. Could also tie in to the whole DeMarco thing.

• That would be really cool!

Views
just for funfeedbackstory & lore
1 out of 17