This community has an iq of room temp.

• Seriously, chasing a solo sloop you saw sitting in place with the captain fishing, following them half way across the map, captain telling you there’s nothing but fish, and yet you STILL shoot yourself onboard the sloop , seeing there’s nothing but fish in the barrels, and then trying to murder them.

Bruh, at least real pirates were smarter than any of the rats on their ship. You lot are dumb.

Views
    general
  • Just a piracy style clash, fish are treasure

not an indicator of intelligence and perception of intelligence doesn't solve anything by being used as a weapon.

just a free environment where people can pirate how they want, they aren't obligated to serve or oblige the styles of others.

• @sp3akerwolf

People lie.
    Not saying El Stabbo Murder Bro wasn't being a pain...

Or in the wrong for wanting to be ScOuRgE oF tHa SeAs!!!

Not stupid. Focused on their own playstyle. Very much like you?

• @sp3akerwolf and before you say “it’S a PiwAtE gAmE” [mod edit] You lot are making Forest Gump look like Einstein

• @sp3akerwolf said in This community has an iq of room temp.:

@sp3akerwolf and before you say “it’S a PiwAtE gAmE” you’re a moron. You lot are making Forest Gump look like Einstein

Wow
    The butthurt is strong with this one.

In before anchor! GG.

• @pithyrumble He literally searched the ship and threw a tantrum when he found nothing valuable. Like bruh, that’s not a play style.

@pithyrumble He literally searched the ship and threw a tantrum when he found nothing valuable. Like bruh, that’s not a play style.

My brother in piracy....

It is. People lie.
    People wanna check.
    Why didn't you blunder him in the back? I would have stolen your best fish and left without any indication I was stealing.

But that's me, I stopped to put out a pirate bro who got toasted by a Ashen Lord doing the beach cannon strat.

I was too late and they sunk... but whatever.

• @wolfmanbush Maybe, but don’t throw a tantrum when you’re called a moron for searching a boat that someone said had no value, you seeing it had no value, and then you kill then.

@wolfmanbush Maybe, but don’t throw a tantrum when you’re called a moron for searching a boat that someone said had no value, you seeing it had no value, and then you kill then.

Maybe don't call people morons? 🤔

• @pithyrumble Yeah? He checked and saw I wasn’t lying, I didn’t even have a trophy fish, killed me right after. That’s not a play style, that’s throwing a tantrum because you didn’t get what you wanted. It’s sad and pathetic.

• And a forum post attempting to call out an entire community isn't?

• Ahoy @sp3akerwolf !

We try to encourage natural discussion on the Forums and, while we understand your intent is to leave feedback, posts such as these do nothing for discussion around the game but instead encourage negative sentiment rather than natural and productive conversation.

Dropping anchor here.

Thanks

Views
general
1 out of 12