Ledger reset

• Just wondering; if I've stacked some loot before the ledger resets and then, once the ledger resets, sell the loot, will it count towards the new ledger or will I have to rejoin the server or refresh the game for sold loot to count towards the new ledger?

Views
  • it's entirely based on time and not on server.

What you are talking about is something that people commonly do to get a head start on the next month.

It even happens naturally to a lot of people without them even realizing it until after they notice lower numbers in the corner.

• @oligy697 Once the old ledger resets in your area, the new one starts. Every loot delivered after that moment counts toward the new ledger.

• @wolfmanbush Alright cheers, guess I better start stacking then!

• @metal-ravage
    Question: Is it by region or time zone, or just midnight GMT? I haven't been able to find specifics anywhere.

• @maximusarael020 said in Ledger reset:

@metal-ravage
    Question: Is it by region or time zone, or just midnight GMT? I haven't been able to find specifics anywhere.

less than one hour from now for everyone as far as I know

close at one time it'll just be different times for everyone like gold rush.

@maximusarael020 said in Ledger reset:

@wolfmanbush
    Thanks! That's what I figured, but I can never find anything definitive.

yeah pretty sure it's midnight gmt

• @wolfmanbush
    Thanks! That's what I figured, but I can never find anything definitive.

• It just reset for everyone

so y'all should be able to see that in game through your ledgers and anything sold now will go on the new ledger

Views
1 out of 8