New game animal suggestion

• I got this amazing idea to introduce into the game. I was thinking to add the monkey. The animal spawns in the ancient isle. The monkey is passive but if you attack them, they will start to deal you small dammage. If you have a banana in your hand, they will start going for you. If you give them a few bananas, 1 monkey will follow you for the rest of your adventure. But, there is a catch. Players can only have 1 monkey by their side and if they die, their monkey goes with them and they lost their friend. I hope this suggestion might be useful for the game development and ready to see new updates.

Views
    xbox onecommunitywindows 10general
  • @xxpmdashproxx said in New game animal suggestion:

I got this amazing idea to introduce into the game. I was thinking to add the monkey. The animal spawns in the ancient isle. The monkey is passive but if you attack them, they will start to deal you small dammage. If you have a banana in your hand, they will start going for you. If you give them a few bananas, 1 monkey will follow you for the rest of your adventure. But, there is a catch. Players can only have 1 monkey by their side and if they die, their monkey goes with them and they lost their friend. I hope this suggestion might be useful for the game development and ready to see new updates.

I don't think this is a good idea because people already have monkeys via the pirate emporium. They will not and should not release animals in the pirate emporium to be something passive in the game.

Now, should they have passive monkeys, cats, dogs, etc. like the seagulls or the dog at K9? Absolutely. I want the islands to feel more alive.

• I like it

• I'd love to see more wildlife on the islands. I would trade annoying phantom enemies for animal threats any day.

• @dank-jimb0 I had this idea to make the monkey help you finding chest when you go near them but I would absolutely like to see more wildlife. Special animals in the volcano area for example.

• @alienmagi I love that idea of treat for our pirate emporium pet. It can also be used for wild animal which can be really good for simply looking around in islands.

Views
xbox onecommunitywindows 10general
1 out of 6