ideas which will never get added

• So, after seeing there are 19 items which you can equip which are clothing and vanity except dyes, tattoos,
    beards and hair, there should be more things to wear.
    sunglasses- i know it never existed in pirate age, but getting glasses or sunglasses is like pretty great to
    show, after seeing few in the movies.
    Masks- there is only 1 type of mask in the game under beards section, so i would love for every cosmetic set
    to have a mask.
    Necklace or gold chains- show off

And ideas

Horses- i know british had this, but this would be a great way to travel across land with a horse.
    Mules or Donkeys- This would be great idea for a-lot of loot to travel, but the speed is very slow than the
    amount when you run with loot.
    new main lands- Ok this has been requested alot, but there should be new regions to explore. I really want a jungle and a wild west region, to make it look like a real world. The wild west is just red dead redemption style, but with a outpost with new factions and alot of islands to explore. Jungles should be a maze within the game.
    Modern clothing- i would love to have a clothing like modern businessmen, even with ties and equipment.
    Primitive clothing- its very interesting but i would love to see leaves instead of clothes.

Ship rooms, cabins, displays, and decorations- ok its alot, but please can we have rooms in a ship?
    The galleon has 3 decks with alot of space. Can we expand the hull size to make it big so we can have our own rooms? Rooms with a bed, a picture or a portrait, which we can display with a screenshot or something, a lantern, a pet bed, and a barrel of grog.
    Cabins are the same thing, just made of wood, so cabins probably.

Display- can we stow away our equipment and keep it as a display? like in the tavern of pirates life tall tale 3, there is a ghost banjo and a ghost sniper or pistol on the floor, so can we keep our equipment like that on the ship?
    Decorations- Can we have a aquarium, vase, bundle of food in a box visible, bottles, kitchen, and a room where the whole crew can sit and chat or play something (Anything, when playing cards get added), hammocks, cargo rooms, record players?

Thanks

Views
Views
1 out of 2