Game crashing intermitently

• Game randomly crashes while playing. Internet connection stable (high ping though). Occurs when playing alone and with a crew.
    Can occur anytime while playing; sailing, combat, fishing, etc. Loses connection to server and kicks me from game. Allows me to rejoin previous session almost immediately and begins loading back in.
    Can cause problems if sailing and lose connection.. I have crashed into rocks and other objects as it disconnects while I am steering..
    Error message when disconnecting:
    "Connection to the server has been lost. Please check your connect and try again. (Hazelnutbeard)"

Views
  • Ahoy @lancemineox!

Please try these troubleshooting steps.

If the problem persists raise a support ticket so that our Customer Support team could look into that for you.

Thanks!

• @jolaton I hear more and more people complaining about this, it should be addressed as a known bug.

• After the last update on May 12th I have also been having intermittent game crashes. I have changed nothing on my PC.

A side-note, I have been playing with random crews and other players have been having the same issues with the game crashing.

• It just started happening after update 2 days ago. I had this happen to me before about 6 months ago and i was able to fix by disabling Nahimic Services. However it is still disabled and I have no clue why it keeps crashing randomly. Is anyone else having this issue? Were you able to resolve the issue Friedwilly?

Views
3 out of 5