Trying to Get More Into this Game- I Can't Go it Alone

• Hi everyone,

I was a vanilla and mostly solo player that drifted away from Sea of Thieves upon hitting PL. I enjoyed that grind and found the SoT experience to be mostly relaxing and leisurely. Back then, as my memory goes, PvP was an occasional concern and so long as one avoided skull forts, could typically be avoided.

Coming back to the game, I find the experience to be much fuller, especially on the PvE side... but due to the length and complexity of the endgame PvE tasks, PvP and crew coordination seems like a must.

While I see a certain logic to wanting PvE only servers, I respect the fact that a key aspect of the SoT game experience relies on the human element of other players on the same server.

I play on Xbox and I find the Xbox LFG to be woefully inadequate. Occasionally I will team up with another player that approaches the game in a way that is complimentary to my personality, but usually this is not the case. Similarly, I find open crews also problematic. They often lack communication and players will typically not share the same goals for the experience. There is a lot of green on green griefing as well.

I'm not writing to complain, I just want to put out there that I need to find a few players who'd like to take on a returning player and help me get my skills up to enjoy the endgame together.

DM or FR on Xbox and I'll gladly accept.

Thank you RARE. SoT is a great game. You have never let me down.

Views
    xbox onecommunity
  • @cc99999 check out the Discord you can find some great crews there

Views
xbox onecommunity
1 out of 2