Is this normal to happen, or did i get a glitch?

• ok, So I was doing the phantom fort, and i found the key to the vault upstairs. When i got to the door, there was a key in it, and i could not open the door. has this happen to you before?

Views
  • I've done many and I've never seen it happen before.

• @wolfmanbush said in Is this normal to happen, or did i get a glitch?:

I've done many and I've never seen it happen before.

same here, ive done quit a bit of these, and this never happened to me before.. I was very confused.

• More than likely a glitch. Or someone didn't finish the fort but found the store room key.

• @drwho1105 had that once already, I guess the sea fort was done shortly before and didn't completely reset

• @pithyrumble sagte in Is this normal to happen, or did i get a glitch?:

Or someone didn't finish the fort but found the store room key.

I don’t think this happened...had that once by myself, the door was closed, but a key was in it, yet I found another key but couldn't use it

• @schwammlgott said in Is this normal to happen, or did i get a glitch?:

@drwho1105 had that once already, I guess the sea fort was done shortly before and didn't completely reset

ahh ok that makes sense. i just found it weird since that never happened to me lol

• @schwammlgott said in Is this normal to happen, or did i get a glitch?:

@drwho1105 had that once already, I guess the sea fort was done shortly before and didn't completely reset

I can see that being the case, i was just confused because it never happened to me

• Happened to me before once

• Yeah, I have had this happen a few times, and seems as though every one was at Ancient Gold Fortress.

Views
1 out of 10