Can you help me please?

• Greetings! I really want to play Sea of Thieves with my buddy, but he doesn't buy it because of one reason and that is that he is afraid if the hitboxes are bad and that he will eventually quit early because of that. Is the hitboxes that bad as he believes or is that false? Please help me convince him to buy it ;D I will even buy it to him If i can convince him.

Views
  • The more someone's joy comes from competitive shooting the more frustrating this game will be for them.

The beauty of the game is adventure, randomness of interaction, risk/reward, strategy, lore, content

The struggle of the game is performance throughout the experience. Combat having the most issues and being the most frustrating.

I don't think convincing people is the most productive approach, I think offering accurate and objective information to the conversation so they can make decisions for themselves is.

They can play the game through gamepass which is typically cheap for new subscribers.

• Perfectly said @wolfmanbush

To add to this: in a very general way, if he's the type of player that loves hand to hand combat/FPS type games, he'll likely end up very frustrated with the bad combat bugs. If he loves adventuring, and the hand to hand combat is secondary, he'll likely end up loving this game. There really isn't another game like it, which is why many of us put up with all the bugs.

Views
2 out of 3