I found a way to play Becalmed with the athenas fortune ghosts ALINGED.

• One of the worst parts of solo slooping is the fact that you dont have anyone to play songs with. You could not even play songs with the ghosts that are in athenas fortune as your music would never align with them. I found a way to fix this. I am so happy to finally have a band LUL.

Video

Well... ALMOST aligned.

Views
  • Well played! I've tried to play in time with the ghosts many times, never quite got there. Like I'm slightly drunk and off key.

Maybe we could have a way to summon ghost bands.

• @scoobywrx555, I found a way to play Becalmed with the athenas fortune ghosts ALINGED. içinde yazdı:

Well played! I've tried to play in time with the ghosts many times, never quite got there. Like I'm slightly drunk and off key.

Maybe we could have a way to summon ghost bands.

I wish our instruments just aligned with them. Kind of like how we aligned with merrick Whispering his shanty 4 years ago.

• @thorumsu Aye that would be good. It would be just as it is with joining in with your crew.

Maybe on special occasions the pirate lord would get off his throne and join in

• @thorumsu oh my god.. i literally spent like 20 minutes of just standing and playing with merrick.. good old times

Views
1 out of 5