Are Meg spawns still turned off?

• I haven't seen a meg since before the Shrouded Ghost Event, are the spawns still off?

Views
  • they still spawn they just have a terrible rng timer on them which is what it appears to have been for months.

you'll see megs from time to time and you might randomly see a few in a short amount of time but over time there are less megs for the same amount of time compared how to it used to be.

• We just had one in our session.

• They're definitely able to spawn, i've encountered 3 today.

Although... I feel like their spawn rate has gotten a bit lower? When I kill a meg I usually keep the boat still and cook up all the meat that it drops, and about half the time another one spawns mid-cooking session. That hasn't happened to me at all since they were reintroduced.

Also, it seems to take a lot longer for the first meg of a session to spawn compared to what it was before. I wouldn't be surprised if Rare meddled with the spawn rates somewhat, making them rarer by spacing out the "wait" times before another can spawn via RNG.

• We brought a server together for a meg hunt and were able to bag 18 of them in 6 hrs.

Still no shrouded ghost though!

• @metal-ravage said in Are Meg spawns still turned off?:

We brought a server together for a meg hunt and were able to bag 18 of them in 6 hrs.

Still no shrouded ghost though!

Ew server alliances.

18 thats a good bit tho bro.

• @hadtodoit Try to bring a server together by convincing every and each crew on the map to join while running reaper flag 5 and then tell me about alliances, homie.

Views
6 out of 7