Wheel Borrow on outposts

• It would be really good if there were wheelbarrows at every outpost and major island.

Every time I play it annoys me that this option of transporting things is not possible when we have rowboats on the sea why not wheelbarrows on land?

A lot of players use the harpoon rowboat on land anyway.

Views
  • A lot of players use the harpoon rowboat on land anyway.

Because if you are not careful or quick enough, the rowboat takes enough damage and breaks.

• @burnbacon

IDK but I used harpoon rowboat many times and never break it. Even after 20 min of making fun from that mechanic. But it feel like breaking a game.

• @baybaton15975 asked for many times before. You're not supposed to be able to sell your loot anywhere as one big lot. It's supposed to take time so you can be attacked and have your loot stolen. All part of the game. No wheel barrows thanks.

• This is what collector chests are added for.

• @qu1etone
    you can still sell loot as one big lot by use rowboat... :D so until this mechanic is ingame is doesn't make sence no wheelborrow

• @baybaton15975 it's not the same. Row boats do not spawn at outposts, you have to find them. For that reason they are fine and I have used this method before. Having a wheelbarrow on the Dock next to your ship is totally different. Next you'll be asking for NPCs to load and sell your loot for you. Always makes me laugh these posts. Sorry friend

• @qu1etone said in Wheel Borrow on outposts:

@baybaton15975 it's not the same. Row boats do not spawn at outposts, you have to find them. For that reason they are fine and I have used this method before. Having a wheelbarrow on the Dock next to your ship is totally different. Next you'll be asking for NPCs to load and sell your loot for you. Always makes me laugh these posts. Sorry friend

okey so make that it not on outpoust, but sometimes spawn on island is small wheelborrow then it is same logic as harpoon rowboat, but not buggy. :D

Views
1 out of 9