New athena Legend of Shroud voyage substituted by voting for Tall Tales quest

• I was playing new athena Legend of Shroud voyage solo on the sloop. After completing two parts of this voyage, I decided to sell founded athena items on the nearest outpost. I've accidentally missclicked and voted for Tall Tales quest "The Shroudbreaker" while selling the athena items to the Mysterious Stranger in the Tavern. I haven't finished the athena voyage, but it was substituted with quest "The Shroudbreaker". I was playing on Xbox controller, pressing "X" button is for selling items and to vote for the Tall Tales quest. Please find better solution, reasining contols for voting on the Tall Tales quests, pop-up dialog "Confirm substitution voyage with the Tall Tales quest", or make it impossible to substitute voyage with quest without voting on the ship's table for canceling the voyage. Dissapointing experiance I got today on the "Community day".

Actual result: Legend of Shroud voyage substituted by voting for Tall Tales quest
    Expected result: Legend of Shroud voyage should not be substituted by voting for Tall Tales quest

Views
  • @icoolmanthedrot Yes that happens with solo players. The Veil Voyages are presented in the form of a Tall Tale book that can be easily dissmised when a solo player votes for a new Tall Tale by accident.

I don't think this was intentional by the devs so you better report this issue:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

Views
1 out of 2