Better alliance system.

• In the current alliance system you get 100% value from treasure and alliance crews get 50%. I think it would be great if you could negotiate what percentages crews get. For example lets say one crew is doing a FOF and another crew shows up. The other crew can threaten that they will sink their ship and take the fort for themselves unless they form an alliance and take 60 percent cut. I just think it would be nice for more complex alliances where you can offer services like protection or something and would also help remove alliance servers.

Views
  • It's fine how it is

• I agree with Tre Oni on this one. Strong arming a weak crew for 50% of the value sounds like pirating to me.

• could negotiate what percentages crews get. For example lets say one crew is doing a FOF and another crew shows up. The other crew can threaten that they will sink their ship and take the fort for themselves unless they form an alliance and take 60 percent cut.

Sounds like a good way to bully players into doing what they want.

• @ncunill11076227 This will just make casual alliances harder to come by and create an atmosphere of servitude.

Views
4 out of 5