Adding more Pirate Lord appearances

• I doubt the developers read this but still. One of the highlights of the story for me was when Ramsay Singh, the pirate lord, showed up at the end of the first batch of tall tales in the Shores of Gold. And yes he is still involved in many things. Still, I think it would be cool if he made more regular appearances or even during normal gameplay when something of significance happens.

Examples:

• At the end of certain voyages he could pop in to make a comment.
    • He could pop in after you reach an important milestone.
    • You can see him watching you in the distance every few weeks.
    • It would be cool if he said something at the end of the "Lord of the Sea" tall tale.

At the same time you could see him interacting with you fewer times or disapprovingly if you support/fly the reapers flags.

To summarize: Ramsay's appearance would still be very rare but a bit more common during "special occasions". I think this would be a relatively small change that would help increase world immersion and maintain the 'mythical' reputation of the pirate lord as a benevolent legendary pirate who watches over all our deeds on the seas. You would still only see him a handful of times during your Sea of Thieves career but this would make him more involved in the overall storyline.

What are your thoughts on it?

Views
    feedbackstory & lore
  • He does on Veil quests, I just wish his vocabulary changed. Alot

• Pirate lord appearing too much would reduce his presence effect. He's already not very intimidating, so I wouldn't want to see him with frequency

• @red0demon0 Agreed, I do not think he should be intimidating though- .. More of a grandfatherly figure watching over you kind of person.

I.e. seeing him once every couple of months outside of his current loops would be nice is what I was trying to say.

• Yes I wish he’d show up more I also wish when we go to the PL Tavern there would be a have a drink with the pirate lord option in his txt and an animation of your pirate and Ramsey sitting at his table having a drink

• @vpiekartz ohhh throw the question to the Sot podcast maybe they answer it there

Views
feedbackstory & lore
1 out of 6