No traitors

• I joined a galleon doing a fort of the damned. We had 3 ritual skulls and had allies. After completing 2 waves started our 3rd. However, when the boss came one of our "allies" turned around and started firing at us. We were able to sink them and knew we needed to kill the boss before they came again. The traitors came again and tried sinking our ship. I kept on firing charge shots at the boss while my team as fighting the brig so we could get it done faster without them coming back again. Once again we sank them and loaded the loot on board but we were worried the brig would attack again so I made a plan: We would put all our reaper chests on a sloop with our other alliance while the main one went to plunder outpost with the Athena loot. That way, they would see a icon on the map and think that the sloop had the chests and attack them instead. Of course, they fell for the bait and attacked. While they wasted their time, we were able to sell all our loot and make a few hundred thousands.

Views
1 out of 1